Terms and Privacy
This web site and the web site maristeastwoodoldboys.org.au (the “Marist Eastwood Old Boys Website”) are owned and operated by The Trustee for MARIST COLLEGE EASTWOOD OLD BOYS BURSARY FUND (ABN 28346714937) of 44 Hillview Road, Eastwood, 2122, New South Wales, Australia
Ticket Refund Terms
In the event that you have purchased a ticket but are not able to attend you may request a refund up to 7 days prior to the event after which we cannot refund your ticket price. As an alternative to a refund, you may nominate the ticket price as a donation and we will provide you with a tax deductible receipt.
Alumni Association Collection Notice
1. The Trustee for MARIST COLLEGE EASTWOOD OLD BOYS BURSARY FUND may collect personal information about you from time to time. The primary purpose of collecting this information is to enable us to inform you about our activities and the activities of Marist College Eastwood and to keep alumni members informed about other members.
2. We must have the information referred to above to enable us to continue your membership of The Trustee for MARIST COLLEGE EASTWOOD OLD BOYS BURSARY FUND.
3. As you know, from time to time we engage in fundraising activities. The information received from you may be used to make an appeal to you. [It may also be used by Marist College Eastwood to assist in its fundraising activities.] [If you do not agree to this, please advise us now.]
4. The Trustee for MARIST COLLEGE EASTWARD OLD BOYS BURSARY FUND may publish details about you on our website and/or various publications. If you do not agree to this you must advise us now.
6. The School may store personal information in the ‘cloud’, which may mean that it resides on servers which are situated outside Australia.
7. If you provide personal information to us about other people, we encourage you to inform them of the above matters.